Thinking New Way Easy

▼

Pages

▼

Pages

▼

Tuesday, 16 December 2025

Past Indefinite Negative

 

๐ŸŸข Past Indefinite Negative 


Negative : Subject +did + v1 + obj .


  1. เคฎैंเคจे เค–ाเคจा เคจเคนीं เค–ाเคฏा। → I did not eat food.

  2. เคตเคน เคธ्เค•ूเคฒ เคจเคนीं เค—เคฏा। → He did not go to school.

  3. เค‰เคจ्เคนोंเคจे เคซिเคฒ्เคฎ เคจเคนीं เคฆेเค–ी। → They did not watch the movie.

  4. เคคुเคฎเคจे เคฎुเคे เคจเคนीं เคฌเคคाเคฏा। → You did not tell me.

  5. เคนเคฎเคจे เค•ाเคฎ เคชूเคฐा เคจเคนीं เค•िเคฏा। → We did not finish the work.

  6. เค‰เคธเคจे เคूเค  เคจเคนीं เคฌोเคฒा। → He did not tell a lie.

  7. เคฎैंเคจे เคฆूเคง เคจเคนीं เคชिเคฏा। → I did not drink milk.

  8. เคฌเคš्เคšे เคจे เคฐोเคฏा เคจเคนीं। → The child did not cry.

  9. เคฎैंเคจे เค•िเคคाเคฌ เคจเคนीं เคชเคข़ी। → I did not read the book.

  10. เคตเคน เคฌाเคœाเคฐ เคจเคนीं เค—เคฏा। → He did not go to the market.

  11. เค‰เคธเคจे เคšाเคฏ เคจเคนीं เคฌเคจाเคˆ। → She did not make tea.

  12. เคฎैंเคจे เค‰เคธे เคจเคนीं เคฆेเค–ा। → I did not see him.

  13. เคนเคฎเคจे เคชाเคฐ्เคŸी เคฎें เคนिเคธ्เคธा เคจเคนीं เคฒिเคฏा। → We did not take part in the party.

  14. เคคुเคฎเคจे เคฆเคฐเคตाเคœ़ा เคจเคนीं เค–ोเคฒा। → You did not open the door.

  15. เค‰เคธเคจे เคฎेเคฐा เคซोเคจ เคจเคนीं เค‰เค ाเคฏा। → He did not pick up my call.

  16. เคฎैंเคจे เค•ुเค› เคจเคนीं เค•เคนा। → I did not say anything.

  17. เค‰เคจ्เคนोंเคจे เคฎुเคे เคจเคนीं เคฌुเคฒाเคฏा। → They did not call me.

  18. เคฎैंเคจे เคชเคฐीเค•्เคทा เคจเคนीं เคฆी। → I did not take the exam.

  19. เค‰เคธเคจे เคฎเคฆเคฆ เคจเคนीं เค•ी। → He did not help.

  20. เคคुเคฎเคจे เคชเคค्เคฐ เคจเคนीं เคฒिเค–ा। → You did not write the letter.

  21. เคฎैंเคจे เค—ाเคจा เคจเคนीं เค—ाเคฏा। → I did not sing a song.

  22. เคตเคน เคฎंเคฆिเคฐ เคจเคนीं เค—เคฏा। → He did not go to the temple.

  23. เคนเคฎเคจे เคธिเคจेเคฎा เคจเคนीं เคฆेเค–ा। → We did not watch the cinema.

  24. เคฎैंเคจे เคจाเคถ्เคคा เคจเคนीं เค•िเคฏा। → I did not eat breakfast.

  25. เค‰เคธเคจे เค•िเคคाเคฌ เคจเคนीं เค–เคฐीเคฆी। → She did not buy the book.

  26. เคฎैंเคจे เค•ाเคฐ เคจเคนीं เคšเคฒाเคˆ। → I did not drive the car.

  27. เค‰เคธเคจे เคชैเคธे เคจเคนीं เคฆिเค। → He did not give money.

  28. เคนเคฎเคจे เค•ुเค› เคจเคนीं เคธुเคจा। → We did not hear anything.

  29. เคคुเคฎเคจे เคนोเคฎเคตเคฐ्เค• เคจเคนीं เค•िเคฏा। → You did not do homework.

  30. เค‰เคธเคจे เค–ेเคฒ เคจเคนीं เค–ेเคฒा। → He did not play the game.

  31. เคฎैंเคจे เคŸीเคตी เคจเคนीं เคฆेเค–ा। → I did not watch TV.

  32. เค‰เคจ्เคนोंเคจे เคฏाเคค्เคฐा เคจเคนीं เค•ी। → They did not travel.

  33. เคฎैंเคจे เคเค—เคก़ा เคจเคนीं เค•िเคฏा। → I did not fight.

  34. เค‰เคธเคจे เค–ाเคจा เคจเคนीं เคฌเคจाเคฏा। → She did not cook food.

  35. เคฎैंเคจे เคฆेเคฐ เคจเคนीं เค•ी। → I did not get late.

  36. เคตเคน เคนँเคธा เคจเคนीं। → He did not laugh.

  37. เคฎैंเคจे เคญूเคฒ เคจเคนीं เค•ी। → I did not make a mistake.

  38. เค‰เคธเคจे เคธเคš्เคšाเคˆ เคจเคนीं เคฌเคคाเคˆ। → He did not tell the truth.

  39. เคนเคฎเคจे เค•ोเคˆ เค—เคฒเคคी เคจเคนीं เค•ी। → We did not make any mistake.

  40. เคฎैंเคจे เค•ुเค› เคจเคนीं เค–เคฐीเคฆा। → I did not buy anything.

  41. เคคुเคฎ เคธเคฎเคฏ เคชเคฐ เคจเคนीं เค†เค। → You did not come on time.

  42. เค‰เคธเคจे เคฎुเคे เคœเคตाเคฌ เคจเคนीं เคฆिเคฏा। → He did not answer me.

  43. เคฎैंเคจे เค‰เคธे เคซोเคจ เคจเคนीं เค•िเคฏा। → I did not call him.

  44. เคฌเคš्เคšों เคจे เคชเคข़ाเคˆ เคจเคนीं เค•ी। → The children did not study.

  45. เค‰เคธเคจे เคฎेเคฐी เคฌाเคค เคจเคนीं เคฎाเคจी। → She did not listen to me.

  46. เคนเคฎเคจे เค–ेเคฒ เคจเคนीं เคœीเคคा। → We did not win the game.

  47. เคฎैंเคจे เคง्เคฏाเคจ เคจเคนीं เคฆिเคฏा। → I did not pay attention.

  48. เค‰เคธเคจे เคชเคฐीเค•्เคทा เคชाเคธ เคจเคนीं เค•ी। → He did not pass the exam.

  49. เคฎैंเคจे เค•ुเค› เคฎเคนเคธूเคธ เคจเคนीं เค•िเคฏा। → I did not feel anything.

  50. เค‰เคจ्เคนोंเคจे เคฎुเคे เคชเคนเคšाเคจ เคจเคนीं เคชाเคฏा। → They did not recognize me.



No comments:

Post a Comment